We are looking for a Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. Proven working experience in Graphic & Editorial project management is a must; experience in Digital Projects is highly valuable.
– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
– Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation.
– Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
– Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
– Identify, track, escalate and help solve project issues, conflicts and problems.
– Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
– Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
– Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
– Oversee the accounting, costing and billing.
Requirements & Skills:
– 5+ years of proven working experience in Graphic & Editorial project management, preferably in the creative/cultural/communications sectors; experience in Digital Projects is highly valuable.
– Experience in Events Organization and Photo Shooting Sessions coordination is also desirable.
– Results-oriented, patient and ability to work under stress.
– Well-developed interpersonal skills: client-facing and internal communication skills & written and verbal communication skills.
– Open, curious, energetic and focused.
– Solid organizational and analytical skills. Meticulous about attention to details.
– Entrepreneurial and commercial spirit: pro-active, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
– Team-player, engages with entire team on a strategic level.
– Fluent Spanish and English. French is a bonus.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.