– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
– Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation.
– Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
– Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
– Identify, track, escalate and help solve project issues, conflicts and problems.
– Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
– Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
– Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
– Oversee the accounting, costing and billing.
– 5+ years of proven working experience in Graphic & Editorial project management, preferably in the creative/cultural/communications sectors; experience in Digital Projects is highly valuable.
– Experience in Events Organization and Photo Shooting Sessions coordination is also desirable.
– Results-oriented, patient and ability to work under stress.
– Well-developed interpersonal skills: client-facing and internal communication skills & written and verbal communication skills.
– Open, curious, energetic and focused.
– Solid organizational and analytical skills. Meticulous about attention to details.
– Entrepreneurial and commercial spirit: pro-active, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
– Team-player, engages with entire team on a strategic level.
– Fluent Spanish and English.
NICE TO HAVE:
– French would be a bonus.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.