Talented and enthusiastic professionals always have a place in Studio Banana.
– Graphic Designer with UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) experience
– Solid experience in web and mobile environments, in design and prototyping for multiples devices and platforms.
– Background of user-centered design and web standards
– Strong understanding of digital environment
– Knowledge of iOS & Android user interfaces for apps and websites
– Design experience in an agency/studio environment
– Meticulous about attention to details
– Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight deadlines
– Industry-standard software: Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop hard skills
– Professionally proficiency Spanish
– Team-working soft skills
– Communicative, open, curious, energetic and focused
– Results-oriented, patient and ability to work under stress
– Pro-active, self-motivated and self-disciplined
– English and French would be a bonus
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.