Senior Workplace Architect / Designer supports Studio Banana’s mission of design-lead transformation, developing the best people and ensuring a rewarding user experience. The ideal candidate is very interested in contributing to the continued growth of the studio. This person must have experience in all facets of the architectural design and construction process including management of internal and external resources, dealing with technical information, engineers and suppliers. He/she will work in collaboration with other colleagues in a team set-up and will have accountability for each project assignment.
Senior Workplace Architect / Designer will:
– Collaborate with Architectural and Interior Design teams to develop leading-edge, innovative design solutions.
– Enthusiastically work with clients and our design teams to interpret and evaluate client requirements for successful project design.
– Exhibit a passion for design and innovation, and thought leadership regarding workplace architecture strategy.
– Research materials and concepts to advise and support the design team on technical issues influencing spatial design concept development.
– Collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary team members.
– Review material submittals and conducts on-site construction supervision.
– Contribute to studio activities & initiatives.
– Interpersonal skills to communicate clearly with team members and clients.
– Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery.
– Excellent design skills and possesses attention to detail and appreciation for creative and thoughtful design.
– Organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
– Highly creative skills.
– Experience with space planning, programming, interior architecture design development, finish and furniture selections, design detailing, and construction documentation.
– Technical skills including 3D visualization and knowledge of modeling programs a plus.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
– Advanced or Native level of French & English.
– 5+ years’ experience.
– Expertise overseeing design.
NICE TO HAVE:
– German & Spanish would be a bonus.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.
Specific details to be discussed in the interview process.