– Deep knowledge of open innovation methodologies and tools
– User-centered design competences
– Capacity to adapt to multiple contexts and creative environments
– Cooperation with product, service, architectural and graphic designers
– Ability to design, facilitate and synthesise co-design workshops with user groups
– Professionally proficiency English
NICE TO HAVE:
– Team-working soft skills
– Spanish, French or German would be a bonus
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.