Talented and enthusiastic professionals always have a place in Studio Banana.
As a member of the Graphic Thinking team and as a Graphic & Digital Designer, you will participate in both digital & print relevant projects for important clients of the Studio.
– Design experience in an agency/studio environment.
– Background of Graphic Communication and visual design disciplines, with graphical sensitivity.
– Solid experience in Digital environment, Front and Back-End, WordPress, html5 & CSS3.
– Solid skills on Adobe Creative Suite for the layout of print materials.
– Interest in digital publications and environments.
– Knowledge of emerging practices and design methodologies.
– Strong understanding of creative and production process.
– Meticulous about attention to details.
– Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight deadlines.
– Professionally proficiency in Spanish and fluent in English.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
– Hybrid Graphic Designer with technical knowledge to help us transition to a more digital world exploring new solutions for our clients.
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR
– UI & UX designers: we are sure you’re really good at it, but it’s not what we need at the moment.
– Developers: a strong graphical side is desired, so you won’t be programming full
NICE TO HAVE:
– Team-working soft skills.
– Communicative, open, curious, energetic and focused.
– Results-oriented, patient and able to work under stress.
– Pro-active, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form and don’t forget to send us your portfolio!