– To participate in the creative process of the workplace design projects and take them to implementation.
– This includes interacting with clients, users and contractors, collaborating with colleagues from other creative disciplines, drawing and modelling solutions, sourcing suppliers (furniture and others), writing tenders and controlling execution.
– Industry-standard software: Autocad, 3D software, Adobe tools
– Team-working soft skills
– Professional proficiency in English and French
Nice to have:
– Swiss working permit is a plus
– German language would be a bonus
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.