Are you a curious mind, a creative thinker, an innovative doer? Do you want to be part of a like-minded creative community? Do you like collaborative work, changeable environment, facing challenges? If the answer to any of the above is yes, Studio Banana is your home.
We are looking for a Visual Content Creator (photographer + videographer) to join immediately our dynamic and growing team in Madrid. Candidates must have a strong audiovisual, photography and organization skills, in order to support daily Comms operations. Applicants must be fluent both in Spanish and English.
– A collaborative mindset to work together with different teams in planning and generating audiovisual content, with the aim of showcasing both the final outcome and the process of our work.
– He/she must feel comfortable in all the different levels of content production: from concept to shooting, editing, and post-production.
– A deep understanding of communication strategy: brand positioning, visual identity, tone of voice, and storytelling.
– Ability to assist other photographer or videographer on different shoots.
– Knowledge of technical audiovisual content: compression, optimization, and formats.
– Strong visual content creation skills to create and deliver multimedia assets for different channels: website, social media content, newsletters, etc.
– Excellent organizational skills to manage timelines, milestones and internal workload with different teams in different locations.
– Multi-tasking profile and problem-solving attitude.
– Quality-oriented and eye for details: he/she must be able to meet the creative and technical standards of the studio, and deliver high-quality.
– Flexibility and empathy to establish a fruitful creative collaboration with internal teams on a daily basis: Comms, Workplace, Product Design, Graphic Thinking, etc.
– Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Premiere mostly) and Mac platforms.
– Methodical personality to follow procedures for loading and content into an existing server, management naming, along with proper sizing and cropping required to share with the team.
– Strong sense of responsibility for a proper good maintenance of equipment and cleanliness.
– Availability to travel.
– Professionally working proficiency Spanish & English.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Immediate availability.
– A flexible mindset to easily adapt to different interlocutors, workflows, timelines, approaches.
– Ability to flow between collaborative and independent work.
– Basic experience with WordPress ecosystem and G-Suite.
– Open, curious, energetic and focused.
– French would be a valuable bonus.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design, and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form and attached both CV AND PORTFOLIO.