Studio Banana is seeking a passionate Office Manager able to work in a creative environment. We are looking for the first point of contact when someone comes through the door and the first person anyone speaks to when they call the office. You have exceptional communication skills and a background in hosting and managing people. You are an integral member of the design team who itches to contribute and facilitate the advancements of your teammate’s work.
You must be prepared to become part of a fast-paced organization that carries a significant amount of responsibility.
The office manager will open the studio in the morning and an environment that’s ready for the day ahead. They will be the person responsible for building an atmosphere that is carefully curated to inspire and host colleagues and clients. Additional duties include answering phones, answering the door, ordering and setting up lunch, clearing up & educating the community on the importance of a collective sense of purpose and order in the workplace.
– Enthusiastically work with teams in multiple geographies.
– Exhibit a passion for learning and improvement.
– Collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary team members.
– Manage internal communication with the community on day-to-day matters
– Lead studio activities & initiatives (like our internal learning program).
– Have experience managing teams of people, both face-to-face and online.
– Onboard, organize, and train new team members.
– Coordinate and supervise cleaning and maintenance staff and schedule and coordinate with external suppliers.
– Purchase & organize things like: travel and logistics bookings, office materials, and food and consumables.
– Be highly competent in IT as you will be called upon to install, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot technical equipment as well as purchase IT hardware and software and be in charge of controlling of software licenses.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills. Be able to communicate clearly with team members and clients and have a demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery.
– Be a well organized multi-tasker who has a habit of accomplishing all of the responsibilities that face them. Be well-spoken.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills.
– Highly organized, with a methodical and logical approach.
– Incredible task and time management skills.
– Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Proactive and dedicated, with a solution-focused approach.
– Hosting or people management skills.
– Have 4+ years of experience in a similar position or in an office environment or hospitality space.
– Flexibility in working hours. Punctuality required.
– Perfect English & Spanish.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Advanced or Native level of French.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-create together.
If you want to be part of an international, diverse, sociable, dynamic and creative team, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.