Studio Banana is seeking a senior workplace architect/designer who is passionate, and combines creativity and technical knowledge with business skills and understanding to produce functional and beautiful spaces for clients. You have exceptional design skills, a background in architecture or design, and a portfolio of innovative design concepts? You are an integral member of the design team who itches to contribute a point of view and craves participation in conceptual thought process and design explorations?
The Senior Workplace Designer supports Studio Banana’s mission of design-lead transformation, developing the best people and ensuring a rewarding user experience. The ideal candidate is very interested in contributing to the continued growth of the studio. This person must have experience in all facets of the design and construction process including management of internal and external resources, engineers and suppliers. He/she will have accountability for each project assignment and serve as the primary contact for some of our largest and most important clients.
– Collaborates with Architectural and Interior Design teams to develop leading edge, innovative interior design solutions.
– Enthusiastically works with clients and design team to interpret and evaluate client requirements for successful project design.
– Exhibits a passion for design and innovation and thought leadership regarding workplace strategy.
– Researches materials and concepts to advise and support design team on technical issues influencing interior design concept development.
– Collaborates and communicates effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary team members.
– Reviews material submittals and conducts on-site observations.
– Contributes to studio activities & initiatives
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, communicates clearly with team members and clients and have demonstrated the ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery
– Excellent design skills and possesses attention to detail and appreciation for creative and thoughtful design
– Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
– Highly creative skills and have 6+ years of architectural/interiors experience
– Experience with space planning, programming, interior architecture design development, finish and furniture selections, design detailing, and construction documentation
– Technical skills including 3D visualization and knowledge of modeling programs a plus
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Advanced or Native level of German & English
– Extras: French & Spanish
– 6+ years’ experience
– Expertise overseeing design and manufacturing support organisations
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-create together.
If you want to be part of an international, diverse, sociable, dynamic and creative team, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.