ABOUT YOUR ROLE
OSTRICHPILLOW®, the brand of wellbeing products of STUDIO BANANA, is seeking a passionate and thoughtful sales person focused in B2B in a full time position.
The role will require daily collaboration with the rest of the teams. You must be prepared to become part of a fast-paced studio environment, in a role that carries a significant amount of responsibility.
ABOUT THE BRAND
OSTRICHPILLOW is a feel-good brand committed to creating personal dreaming spaces for unapologetic explorers. In a world full of definitions, borders, and margins, our inspiration comes from the “in-between” moments and spaces in people’s lives.
The brand’s aim is to break free from the norm by creating fun and functional designs that defy standard categories. Made with love and care, OSTRICHPILLOW products are designed to help their users dream anytime, anywhere.
– Support the sales manager to identify new potential leads and help with the follow up of orders.
– Complete customer journey: from prospecting to convert new leads into clients.
– Build strong brand-customer relationship.
– Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
– Managing customers on multiple geographies in US, Europe, and Asia.
– Create Sales forecasts together with the sales manager.
– Compiling monthly reports.
– Responsible for the communication between our customers and logistics team.
– Support the launch of new products pre – during – post campaign.
– Create Market benchmark reports for new products.
– Active search for new customers all over the world.
– Ensure the proper communication of the brand through retailers channels.
– Ability to handle large accounts with different needs under the global vision of the company.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members to deliver solutions quickly and thoughtfully.
– A passionate people person.
– Be a well organized multi-tasker who has a habit of accomplishing all of the responsibilities that face them, with strong time management skills.
– Strong attention to detail is vital.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills.
– Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced environments.
– Proactive and dedicated, with a solutions-focused approach.
– Flexibility in working hours due multi geography clients. Punctuality required.
– Great capacity for communication and empathy
– Sales skills: negotiation and sales techniques
– Easy management at the time of working with numbers
– Perfect English and Spanish, multiple languages would be a bonus.
NICE TO HAVE
– Experience in a similar position or in a similar role would be ideal.
– Management of Excel.
At OSTRICHPILLOW, as part of STUDIO BANANA, you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-create together.
If you want to be part of an international, diverse, sociable, dynamic and creative team, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.