We are looking for an audiovisual professional with solid experience as a photographer + videographer + editor to join immediately our dynamic and growing team in Madrid as a Visual Content creator. We are seeking someone who is able to be in charge of all the steps of the audiovisual journey by him/herself, from concept to shooting, editing, and post-production. Applicants must be fluent both in Spanish and English.
– Excellent photography skills: from concept ideation to shooting, retouching, and adaptations to the different formats for different communication channels (website, newsletter, social media, printed catalog, etc.).
– Strong video skills: from script and storyboard creation to pre-production, recording, editing, post-production and adaptations to the different formats for different communication channels.
– Ability to assist other photographer or videographer on different shoots.
– Solid organization skills to manage timelines, milestones and internal workload with different teams in different locations.
– Broad knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Premiere mostly) and Mac platforms.
– Availability to travel.
– Professionally working proficiency in Spanish & English. Job interviews will be carried out in both languages.
– Multi-tasking profile and problem-solving attitude.
– Quality-oriented and eye for details.
– Team-player who balances a collaborative mindset and ability to work with autonomy and flexibility.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Immediate availability.
– A flexible mindset to easily adapt to different interlocutors, workflows, approaches.
– Ability to flow between collaborative and independent work.
– Open, curious, energetic and focused.
– French would be a valuable bonus.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form and attached both CV AND PORTFOLIO.
We will only take into consideration the candidacies that include both CV / Linkedin profile and portfolio.