Talented and enthusiastic professionals always have a place in Studio Banana.
As member of the studio and as HR Manager, you will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes, support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of Studio
strategy and objectives.
– Proven working experience as HR Manager or Executive, with Human Resources metrics.
– Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
– Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in talent development.
– Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
– High capacity to collaborate across teams in multiple locations, as well as the ability to exert influence both with and without formal authority.
– Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Studio.
– In-depth knowledge of Labour Law and HR best practices.
– Professionally proficiency both Spanish & English
– Team-working soft skills
– Open, curious, energetic and focused.
– French would be a valuable bonus
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.