Studio Banana, is seeking an experienced Hardware & Firmware Engineer to help build a new tech spinoff at a fast pace.
As a Hardware & Firmware Engineer, your role will be to contribute to advancing product development for a groundbreaking new startup using AI, Big Data, and IoT technology in the pet tech sector.
Your experience with other fast-growing technology companies will help you to prioritize, work quickly, understand the importance of your role and its effect on the entire team, make use of agile methodologies, and cooperate and communicate with your team.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, a strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Reporting to the management team, Hardware & Firmware Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
– Advance the development of a physical product, with integrated software and algorithm
– Commit to project deadlines, and communicate clearly any potential delays
MUST HAVE :
– Electrical or Electronics engineer degree with Masters or Ph.D
– 1 – 3 years experience
– Expertise in: PCB design, Low-level programming, Bluetooth modules, Keil uVision
– Experience in coding nRF51/52 and BLE
– Experience in Embedded development (RTOS), ARM
– Experience working on IoT projects
– Good people skills, with an ability to work in a team and with partners in various geographies
– Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission
– Advanced level of English or Native English speaker
NICE TO HAVE:
– Digital design experience including logic, micro-controllers, SPI, I2C, etc
– Open, curious, energetic and focused
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside.
You will be part of a small team launching a groundbreaking new product – join us in these early stages and stay along for the ride!
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.