Talented and enthusiastic professionals always have a place in Studio Banana.
As member of the Graphic Thinking team and as a Junior Designer, you will participate in relevant projects and support Studio’s projects and clients.
– Design experience in an agency/studio environment
– Background of Graphic Communication and visual design disciplines
– Experience in Editorial, Typography, and Digital.
– Solid skills on Adobe Creative Suite for layout of print materials.
– Experience editing in a WordPress web environment would be a bonus.
– Knowledge of emerging practices and design methodologies.
– Understanding of creative and production process.
– Meticulous about attention to details
– Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight deadlines
– Professionally proficiency in Spanish and fluent in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Team-working soft skills
– Communicative, open, curious, energetic and focused
– Results-oriented, patient and ability to work under stress
– Pro-active, self-motivated and self-disciplined
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design, and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form and don’t forget to send us your portfolio!