ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
OSTRICHPILLOW®, the brand of wellbeing products of STUDIO BANANA, is seeking a passionate and thoughtful graphic designer in a full-time position.
The role will require daily collaboration with the rest of the teams and really close to the Marketing and Sales teams. You must be prepared to become part of a fast-paced studio environment, in a role that carries a significant amount of responsibility.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
OSTRICHPILLOW is a feel-good brand committed to creating personal dreaming spaces for unapologetic explorers. In a world full of definitions, borders, and margins, our inspiration comes from the “in-between” moments and spaces in people’s lives.
The brand’s aim is to break free from the norm by creating fun and functional designs that defy standard categories. Made with love and care, OSTRICHPILLOW products are designed to help their users dream anytime, anywhere.
– Work together with the Ostrichpillow Sales and Marketing teams to develop and implement digital and physical assets, including newsletter, social media, catalogs, packaging, POS & marketing content.
– Key role in the direction and implementation of visual content in the e-commerce and online platforms.
– Ongoing website updates, maintenance, and development. Create, adapt and upload content to eCommerce and online platforms.
– Support the Marketing team in developing a visual content strategy, shootings, and postproduction.
– Support the whole team in creating any visual content needed.
– Support the Manufacturing and Product Design teams in the update and creation of packaging and manufacturing guides.
– Background in conceptualization, creation, development, and implementation of brands, and definition of creative guidelines in branding projects.
– Background in Graphic Communication and visual design disciplines, with graphical sensitivity.
– Design experience in an agency/studio environment.
– Solid understanding of the creative and production process.
– Creativity: being able to develop ideas within other creative areas of the business in order to create fresh content while following brand guidelines.
– Experience in email platforms (e.g. Klaviyo & MailChimp) and e-Commerce backend (Shopify)
– Meticulous about attention to detail.
– Industry-standard software skills. Adobe Creative Suite hard skills. Highly competent with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
– Well-organized multitasker with the habit of accomplishing all of the responsibilities and with strong time-management skills.
– Proactive and dedicated, with a solution-focused approach. Willing to develop yourself in order to grow your role within the business.
– Fast Learner.
– Digital and online experience with a thorough understanding of e-commerce and online marketing.
– Advanced English and Spanish language.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Experience in HTML/CSS
At OSTRICHPILLOW, as part of STUDIO BANANA, you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-create together.
If you want to be part of an international, diverse, sociable, dynamic and creative team, we would like to know about you: fill in the application form and do not forget to attach your portfolio, please.