ABOUT YOUR ROLE
OSTRICHPILLOW®, the brand of napping products of STUDIO BANANA, is seeking a passionate and thoughtful person to lead our customer services. You will be a key part of a close-knit team, ensuring that the relationship with our customers continues to be both engaging and meaningful from pre-purchase to post-purchase. The role will require daily communication with customers, the communication team, sales team, and logistics team, and will cover a broad range of tasks and responsibilities. You should have exceptional communication skills, a passion for people, and attention to detail. You must be prepared to become part of a fast-paced studio environment, in a role that carries a significant amount of responsibility.
ABOUT THE BRAND
OSTRICHPILLOW is a feel-good brand committed to creating personal dreaming spaces for unapologetic explorers. In a world full of definitions, borders, and margins, our inspiration comes from the “in-between” moments and spaces in people’s lives. Following this vision, we created the feel-good OSTRICHPILLOW family, a range of high-quality products for dreaming anytime, anywhere. Marrying stylish and timeless designs with a human-centered approach, each product offers a new way to rest and reconnect. The brand’s aim is to break free from the norm by creating fun and functional designs that defy standard categories. Made with love and care, OSTRICHPILLOW products are designed to help their users dream anytime, anywhere.
– Leading the customer services to maintain and continue developing best practice.
– Build a strong brand-customer relationship
– Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
– Managing customers on multiple e-commerce platforms in the US, Europe, and Asia through different channels.
– Provide regular updates to the sales and communication teams on product feedback from customers
– Compiling monthly customer service data and reports, providing post analysis recommendations with the manufacturing and E-commerce teams
– Responsible for the reporting of global online brand protection
– Support the launch of new products pre – during – post campaign through community management
– Enthusiastically work with teams in multiple geographies.
– Supporting the communications team with influencer outreach
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members to deliver solutions quickly and thoughtfully.
– A passionate people person.
– Be a well-organized multi-tasker who has a habit of accomplishing all of the responsibilities that face them, with strong time management skills.
– Strong attention to detail is vital.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills.
– Enjoy and thrive in fast-paced environments.
– Proactive and dedicated, with a solutions-focused approach.
– Flexibility in working hours. Punctuality required.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Experience working with Amazon seller central and Shopify platforms would be ideal.
– Perfect English and Spanish, multiple languages would be a bonus.
– Experience in a similar position or in a similar role would be ideal.
At OSTRICHPILLOW, as part of STUDIO BANANA, you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-create together.
If you want to be part of an international, diverse, sociable, dynamic and creative team, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.