Creative minds always have a place in Studio Banana.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic professional who want to be part of the Communication team in a multidisciplinary and international environment. We’re seeking the perfect mix: 50% creative thinker, 50% copywriter, and 100% professionally proficient English. You’ll develop the brand communication in two key, outstanding long-term projects.
As a creative copywriter and as a member of the Communications team, your aim will be building positioning, engagement and experience of two brands: STUDIO BANANA and OSTRICHPILLOW.
In STUDIO BANANA your main responsibility will be:
– Creating digital content that builds thought leadership in the field of design and transformation: website, email marketing, social media.
In OSTRICHPILLOW, your responsibilities will be:
– Contributing to position OSTRICHPILLOW in the American market through creative content for marketing campaigns with the aim of awareness, engagement and sales. You will work in a creative duo.
– Ideating and executing newsletters and mailings for loyalty and sales performance.
– Managing the blog, establishing the editorial calendar, curating the content and creating the final outcome.
– Professionally proficiency in English. We do not take into consideration those candidates that do not meet this requirement.
– Captivating, persuasive storyteller: we are looking for a professional capable of thinking out-of-the-box, ideating appealing stories and crafting magic pieces of communication.
– Solid experience as a creative copywriter: developing promotional and non-promotional content for product campaigns; working with digital and non-digital assets.
– Excellent written communication skills required.
– Team-player capable of working with autonomy. The position involves both room for individual work and flexibility to co-create together other coworkers, in a creative duo or in an ideation team.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Fluency in Spanish: although outcomes and deliverables will be in English, for the internal daily work being able to present and discuss ideas in Spanish is a must.
– SEO copywriting skills: able to create content optimized for SEO based on keywords given.
– Explorer mindset, positive attitude.
– Visual creative skills and basics notions of design or visual arts would be a bonus.
– Flexibility: willingness to embrace changes, ability to work in a changing environment.
– Full-time position in Madrid
– Developing your career in an international design & innovation studio
– Being part of a like-minded creative community, formed by architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers and marketeers
– You will enjoy working in a multidisciplinary, young, multicultural environment
– Culture based on teamwork: you will have autonomy, but we encourage a collaborative mindset
– Cozy, comfortable and inspiring workspace
If you are interested in being part of the team, and you meet the requirements, please attach your cv AND your portfolio.