Are you a curious mind, a creative thinker, an innovative doer? Do you want to be part of a like-minded creative community? Do you like collaborative work, changeable environment, facing challenges? If the answer to any of the above is yes, Studio Banana is your home.
Studio Banana, is seeking an experienced COO (Chief Operating Manager) to help build a new tech spin-off at a fast pace.
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will lead all internal operations and will have the following responsibilities:
– Drive fundraising ventures with the CEO.
– Drive the operational launch of the product in Q2 2020.
– Develop and execute an integrated go-to-market plan for the product, including feature roll-out, product positioning, and routes to market.
– Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
– Manage and facilitate growing team in accordance with the project.
– Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
– Oversee contract negotiation and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, and other legal documents.
– Manage the daily performance of the operations team. Use good meeting and project planning practices to drive focus and results.
– Develop and implement a strategic plan for rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures while maintaining high-quality standards, rapid response times, high reliability and cost-effective operations.
– Interface with Product Engineering and IT Operations to ensure appropriate systems are in place to achieve goals.
– Oversee the human resource function, including: Recruitment, hiring, on-boarding and retention
– 5+ years’ experience with progressive general management responsibilities in the technology (physical) product industry in a high-paced, rapid growth environment.
– Expertise in overseeing design and manufacturing support organisations.
– Successful creation and management of sales program through a distribution network.
– Proven P&L management track record.
– Experience and success in preparing for, negotiating and closing equity funding rounds.
– Business line management experience in launching new technology products, and scaling for growth and profitability.
– Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners.
– Managing multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results.
– Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
– Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission.
– Advanced level of English or Native English speaker.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.
Specific details to be discussed in the interview process.