Studio Banana, is seeking an experienced CTO to help build a new tech spinoff at a fast pace.
As CTO, your role will be crucial to contribute to advancing product development for a groundbreaking new startup.
Your experience with other fast-growing technology companies will help you to prioritize, work quickly, understand the importance of your role and its effect on the entire team, make use of agile methodologies, and cooperate and communicate with your team.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
– Own the technological product (both hardware and software) and be responsible for its development and advancement
– Coordinate and lead a team of engineers, data scientists, internal and external
– Clearly communicate technological needs and timeline for accomplishing tasks
– Keep technological development on time to meet project deadlines
– Keep an open mind to alternative solutions and development changes when needed
– Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
– Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
– Represent the technological agenda in meetings
– Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
– Bachelors in Engineering (Ideally Computer/Electrical/Electronics), Masters or MBA an added advantage
– At least 3 years work experience as a CTO or in leading the product (hardware/software) development in a startup environment. Work experience in IoT & AI sector a plus.
– Knowledge of up-to-date technology trends to build and deploy long term product strategy.
– Clear communication skills
– Ability to communicate technological concepts with external stakeholders (non-technical), ie. investors, sales opportunities, etc.
– Problem-solving aptitude
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
– Expertise overseeing design and manufacturing
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.