Senior Workplace Architect / Interior Designer supports Studio Banana’s mission of design-lead transformation, developing the best people and ensuring a rewarding user experience. The ideal candidate has experience in all facets of the architectural design and execution process, including management of internal and external resources, dealing with clients as well as technical information, engineers and suppliers. She/he will work in collaboration with other colleagues in a team set-up and will have accountability for each project assignment.
Senior Workplace Architect / Interior Designer will:
– Collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally with our multidisciplinary design team members, particularly with Architectural and Interior Design colleagues to develop leading-edge, innovative design solutions
– Enthusiastically work with clients and consultants to interpret and evaluate client requirements for successful project design
– Exhibit a passion for design, innovation, and thought leadership regarding working and learning environments, at a strategy and design level
– Research materials and concepts to advise and support the design team on technical issues influencing spatial design concept development
– Review material submittals and conduct on-site quality supervision
– Contribute to studio activities & initiatives
– Interpersonal skills to communicate clearly with team members and clients
– Open mind and flexibility to work in different project/team configurations
– Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery
– Excellent design skills and attention to detail
– Organizational and communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
– Experience with space planning, programming, interior architecture design development, finishings and furniture selections, design detailing and construction documentation
– Technical skills including 2D/3D and knowledge of modelling programmes are a plus
– Advanced or Native level of German & English
– 5+ years experience
NICE TO HAVE:
– French or Spanish language skills
– BIM experience
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.
Specific details to be discussed in the interview process.
– 80% – 100% job
– Hybrid work
– Attached to the Basel office of Studio Banana
– Position open: as of now