We are looking for a new talented and enthusiastic Junior Digital Marketing to join OSTRICHPILLOW. You will play a crucial role in executing our marketing strategy online and will help to communicate a broader and deeper understanding of our values, methodologies, creative principles, success stories, and our impact that resonates with our target audience and compels them to engage with our brand.
– Implementation of Facebook/Instagram ads campaigns, analysis, and optimization.
– Collaboration in the strategy of Google ads campaigns.
– Monitor the different data sources: monthly results and recommendations to improve performance.
– Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help achieve the objectives of the brand .
– Collaboration in the creation of monthly content calendars.
– Community management: creation, programming and publication of content.
– Proactively talk with our community to grow the brand engagement .
– Continuous analysis of the main competitors in order to incorporate the main digital trends.
– Activity monitoring on the social web. Listen and answer conversations online.
– Manage online and reactive reputation.
– Preparation of monthly reports.
– Open, curious, energetic and focused. Team-working soft skills. We are looking for a junior professional with the right attitude, who matches the values of the studio.
– Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication or similar.
– 1 or 2 years of experience in the field of Marketing & Communications. The position requires a solid knowledge of the principles of marketing and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of a year of experience.
– Proven background in community management and paid media: Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, etc.
– Exceptional communications and editorial skills
– Professionally proficient in both Spanish & English. Other languages are a bonus.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Facebook Ads Certification, Google AdWords Certifications (search, and display), Google Analytics Certification.
– Examples of campaigns carried out on Facebook and Instagram.
– Experience in Public Relations and Influencers marketing would be a valuable bonus.
– Organizational and planning skills.
– Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as MailChimp, Shopify and Google Analytics.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design, and co-make together.
If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form.
Specific details to be discussed in the interview process.